IIS Corp has a vast experience in presenting short technical courses both in house and public.
Tutorials and short courses:
- Fuzzy Reinforcement Learning, presented at IEEE Fuzzy Systems Conference
in London, UK in July 2007.
- Fuzzy Reinforcement Learning, presented in the IEEE Symposium on
Computational Intelligence in April 2007 in Hawaii.
- Fuzzy Reinforcement Learning, presented at the IEEE Fuzzy Systems
conference in Vancouver, Canada in July 2006.
- Neural Networks and Intelligent Control for Space applications, NASA,
Huntsville, Alabama, June 2003.
Instructors included Professor Lotfi Zadeh from UC-Berkeley, Professor Reza Langari from Texas A&M University, and Dr. Hamid Berenji from IIS Corp.
- Soft Computing for Space applications, NASA, Huntsville, Alabama, Sept.
- Soft Computing, National Research Council of Canada, Ottawa, 2000.
- Soft Computing Days in San Francisco, 3 day and 5 day short courses with
Lotfi Zadeh, Bernard Widrow, Jim Bezdek, Enrique Ruspini, David Stork,
John Koza, and Piero Bonissone,1993-1999
- Fuzzy Logic and Neural Networks for Control Systems, a video course
produced by the IEEE Educational Activities Board, ISBN 0-7803-0335-0,
- Intelligent Control, Institute Mediterraneen de Technologie, Marseille,
- Hardware and Software Tools, Fuzz-IEEE 1992, San Diego
- Basic Concepts of Fuzzy Control, Fuzz-IEEE 1992, San Diego
- Fuzzy Logic and Neural Networks for Control Systems, FUZZ-IEEE 1993, San
- Fuzzy Logic and Neural Networks for Control Systems, EUFIT Aachen,
- Fuzzy Control, EUFIT, Aachen, Germany, 1994
- Fuzzy Logic and Neural Networks for Intelligent Control, Dortmunder
Fuzzy-Tage, Dortmund, Germany, 1994
- Fuzzy Logic and Intelligent Control, IEEE SICICâ€?5, Singapore
- Fuzzy Systems that Can Learn, Fuzz-IEEE 1997, Barcelona, Spain
- Advances in Theory and NASA Applications of Fuzzy Reinforcement
Learning, Fifth National Conference on Fuzzy Theory and Applications,
Tainan, Taiwan, 1997
- Fuzzy Logic and Neural Networks, Naval Post Graduate School, Monterey, CA, 1994-2001.